Welcome to SlabMarket.com. These are the terms and conditions of your use of the Site. Slab Market is owned and operated by All Granite and Marble Corp. It is important that you, (the User) carefully read and understand these terms and conditions, as they set out the rights and duties between you and us. By using this Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, then you should not use this Site. Your continued use of this Site shall be deemed to be an acceptance of these terms.
Changes to the Site or Terms. We reserve the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at our sole and absolute discretion. Such changes may be done at any time and without any further notice. Slab Market further reserves the right to change the Site, including the elimination or discontinuation of any information, service, or other feature in whole or in part; and to deny or terminate your use or access to the Site.
Eligibility. By registering with us or by using this Site you represent, acknowledge, and agree that you are at least at the age of majority or older where you reside.
Registration. Access to certain functionalities of the Site will require you to register with us or provide certain information to Slab Market. If you register or provide information to Slab Market, you agree to provide current, accurate, and complete information about yourself as prompted. You further agree to maintain and update your information to keep it current, accurate, and complete.
Third Party Products. You may be given the opportunity to purchase products from third parties through the Site. The availability of any such products do not constitute an endorsement of any kind, nor does it constitute any warranty of quality of the goods or services.
We do not represent, warrant, or otherwise guarantee any third party product, or that its descriptions are accurate. Nor do we warrant that any product or service provided is of any particular quality or free from any defect. All products provided this way are provided expressly “as is.”
No Warranties. The Site is provided “as is.” There are no express or implied representations or warranties of any kind. There are no warranties of any kind provided, by All Granite, for any third party products or services.
Third Party Links. This Site may contain links to third party websites. We cannot control any linked websites or their content. Your use of those websites may be subject to their own terms and conditions. You may also be required to accept and understand any third party privacy policies, which may differ considerably from Slab Market’s. Inclusion of any third party website is not an endorsement by Slab Market of any linked content. Any such endorsement is expressly disclaimed. Slab Market disclaims all liability that may arise from the use of these third party websites and we make no representations about the accuracy, truthfulness, or any other content on such third party sites.
You agree to indemnify and hold Slab Market harmless from any and all claims, damages, losses, fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees), and other expenses that arise, (direct or otherwise), from or as a result of your breach of this agreement and these terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, any breaches of intellectual property rights or harm done to any third party’s intellectual property rights, or for any other activity done that involves this Site, including negligent or willful misconduct.
Slab Market carries various home improvement and “Do-It-Yourself” articles. All Granite and Marble Corp. does not endorse or recommend undertaking any such project, without consulting with a specialist first. If you attempt any activity described in any article you do so at your own risk. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy, or cost of any article is not warranted or guaranteed. Our Site and services are not substitutes for a professional’s consultation.
The opinions, beliefs, and viewpoints expressed in the articles carried on Slab Market, are solely the opinion of the authors, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Slab Market and All Granite and Marble Corp
Ownership and Intellectual Property Rights.
Other than what has been provided for in this agreement or otherwise indicated on the Site, All Granite and Marble Corp. owns and operates this Site. Any and all Intellectual Property Rights in the Site are the sole property of All Granite and Marble. You may not copy, reduce, modify, adapt, translate, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, sublicense, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part without All Granite and Marble’s prior express written consent.
Copyright and Trademark Policy.
All Granite has adopted and implemented a Copyright and Trademark Policy consistent with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe a violation has occurred, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following items are expressly prohibited
- Improper Publication. Publishing any Site material in any media or any form, without prior express written consent or selling, sublicensing, or commercializing any Site material without prior express written consent.
- Misuse. Using the Site in any way that is or may become damaging to the Site, or that negatively impacts user access to this Site.
- Criminal Behavior. Using this Site in any way contrary to any applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause harm to the Site or any other party.
- Data Mining. Engaging in any form of data mining, extracting, or other similar activity regarding this Site or through this Site.
- Spam Advertisements. Using the Site for advertising not covered in one of the above provisions.
Certain elements of the Site may be restricted from access and may be further restricted at All Granite’s sole discretion.
The following items are expressly prohibited
- Interference. Your access and use of the Site may not interfere with our operation of the Site nor may you interfere with anyone else’s use of the Site. We reserve the right to disconnect anyone or anything that causes interference with or to the Site.
- Compliance and Security. All users must comply with all local, state, federal, provincial, national, international, and foreign laws, rules, and regulations in accessing and using the Site. You must further notify us if you learn of a security breach regarding the Site.
- Import and Export. You must comply with all applicable import and export control laws, rules, and regulations of the United States and other countries, and you may not transfer anything subject to restrictions under such laws, rules, and regulations to a site, application, destination, location, person, or entity. You cannot make anything available through the Site that requires prior government authorization or notification to export.
- Embargo. You warrant that you are not located in a country that is subject to a US Embargo. You further warrant that you are not located in a country that the US has designated as supporting terrorism. You also warrant that you are not listed on any US Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Downloads. Some things may be made available for download, installation, or streaming on your computer, mobile, or other device. Such materials are subject to the same terms, conditions, limitations, and restrictions applicable to all other Site material. You may only use this material to the extent expressly authorized
Term and Termination.
This agreement becomes effective the date that you first access the Site and remains effective until it is terminated consistent with its terms. Violations of this agreement may result in the immediate termination of this agreement and denials or terminations of your access to the Site. Such restrictions may be temporary or permanent. Upon termination, your right to use this Site shall be revoked. Upon the revocation of the right to use the Site, you shall destroy, or cause to have destroyed any and all copies of information you have obtained from the Site. All disclaimers, limitations of liability, indemnities, and rights of ownership and licenses to All Granite shall survive any termination.
Additional Terms Pertaining to Applications.
Notice for California Users.
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3 California Site users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Site is provided by All Granite and Marble Corp. at 1 Mt. Vernon St., Ridgefield Park, New Jersey, 07660. If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, please contact email@example.com or by writing to our mailing address. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs which may be contacted in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210 or Hearing Impaired at TDD (800) 326-2297 or TDD (916) 322-1700.
We shall be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract our rights and obligations under these terms without your consent or any notice to you. You shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and obligations under this agreement.
If any provision of this agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. Should a provision of this agreement be found invalid or unenforceable, by a court, adjudicator, or arbitrator find that said provision can be enforceable by limiting or altering said provision, said provision shall be deemed to be written, constrained, and enforceable as so limited
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement, whether written or oral. This document supersedes and replaces any prior agreement, whether written or oral.
Choice of Law
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. Both parties consent to personal jurisdiction in the New York.
Mandatory Binding Arbitration.
Subject to any exceptions set forth herein, any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement shall be submitted to mandatory, final, and binding arbitration before the American Arbitration Association in accordance with their rules in effect of the time of the filing of the demand for arbitration. Those rules are incorporated by reference. Judgment on any such dispute shall be in writing with written findings of fact and shall be final and non-appealable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may seek an injunction or other equitable relief from a court of competent jurisdiction without having to submit to Arbitration.
- Arbitrators. The Arbitration’s panel shall be composed of three (3) arbitrators. Each party shall select one (1) arbitrator and the two selected arbitrators shall select the third who shall act as the chair of the tribunal.
- Language. All hearings, proceedings, and submissions shall be in English.
- Seat. The seat for the Arbitration shall be New York City. Judgement may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Expenses. The costs will be born equally by Slab Market and you. Each party shall bear their own expenses for participation.